Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sewing Tales for the Holidays Contest Winners

Hello hello - I'm so excited to announce the winners of the Sewing Tales for the Holidays Contest, but before I do that, I'd like to give a huge shout out to the sponsor companies, the judges along side me: Linda (from Sizzix) and Kim (from Prym/Dritz) and all the participants. You can see all the details of the contest here and see criteria for the judging.

So without further ado, the Grand Prize winner is: Kristi from Schnitzel and Boo
Kristi will receive(approx $475 Retail value):
1 seriously awesome FABI from Sizzix
1 Dritz Sewing Bundle Valued at $75
1 - 3 Month Subscription to Quilty Box (this will be the Oct, Nov, Dec boxes)
3 Brand New Titles from F + W Media
A Signed Copy of my Book
1 Pair of Fiskars Scissors
6 Fat Quarters of Heather Bailey's "Lottie Da" fabric collection
3 yards Bosal Foam Create - A - Pattern paper

The 1st Runner up is: Deborah from Fish and Museum
Deborah will receive(approx $200 Retail value):
1 Dritz Sewing Bundle Valued at $50
1 Month Quilty Box
2 Brand New Titles from F + W Media
A Signed Copy of my Book
1 Pair of Fiskars Scissors
2 yards Bosal Foam Create - A - Pattern paper

The 2nd Runner up is: Kim from Babes and Brides

Kim will receive(approx $120 Retail value):
1 Dritz Sewing Bundle Valued at $25
1 Month Quilty Box
1 Brand New Titles from F + W Media
A Signed Copy of my Book
1 yard Bosal Foam Create - A - Pattern paper

I hope you'll take a moment to read their posts and leave a comment. The details in all of them are outstanding. Congratulations everyone. Again I'd like to thank all the other participants who worked so hard to enter the contest - even into the wee hours of the night before the linky closed. The stories that brought your characters to life were so fun to read. I am so grateful for your support of my book and glad to see the fun you all had!

Thank you to the sponsors below for their support and generosity!


Have a great week! To find out more about my book Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love, click the book link to the right. To sign up for my 'lovely' newsletters, click the link below.




4 comments :

Kristi said... [Reply]

Thank you very much, Kerry and all the prize donors! I loved working on this project and am so excited to play with all my new toys! I was really nervous about entering, there were some really good entries! Everyone did such a nice job! :) congratulations to Deborah and Kim also!

quilty stitches said... [Reply]

This was so exciting, fun and scary all at the same time!! Thank you Kerry, Linda and Kim for hosting/judging this contest, and to all the sponsors for the wonderful prize packages. I fell in love with this book from the first time I saw it and know I will enjoy it every time I make another toy, Thank you Kerry for writing this book. Congratulations to Kristi and Deborah, and to everyone, I so enjoyed seeing your toys and stories!

Unknown said... [Reply]

I had such a wonderful time! Many thanks to Kerry, Linda and Kim and congrats to Kristi and Kim!

Mistie said... [Reply]

I always love to see the contests that take place when it comes to sewing, it really shows the true talents of individuals. The scene with the turtles and the air balloon is adorable!

Post a Comment