Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Monday: "Bits 'n Pieces by Kerry Goulder" - Tufty Family Photo Tutorial

Hello crafty friends,


As you may well know by now, I've teamed up with Crafts 'n Things Magazine to bring you my new series "Bits 'n Pieces" during 2011. This series started off with a very fun little "Hedgehog Softie", and now just in time for spring, comes the adorable "Tufty Family". This photo tutorial will help you put your little bird family together along with their cozy nest. Gather your scraps and lets get to work!

Please be sure to get your copy of the March/April issue of Crafts 'n Things Magazine so you can get the pattern and written instructions, as they will not all be included here.

Each photo has a Step # on it. That Step # correlates with the ones in the magazine (I really try to make crafting easy!).

If you have any questions at all - please do not hesitate to drop me a comment here to let me know! If you'd like to share your Tufty Family creations - you can visit my Kid Giddy Facebook page and upload a picture of your cute little families and all the fun places they are hanging out! Thanks for purchasing a copy of Crafts 'n Things magazine and supporting crafters like me! Have fun sewing!





Please note these photos are for home and personal use only, as is the pattern. All are copyright protected 2010-2011. These photos will only be up while the magazine is on the newsstands through mid to late April 2011.

1 comments :

Hockey Wife said... [Reply]

SO cute! I'm totally not crafty but I wish I was. I love this idea for spring ...

Post a Comment