Friday, February 19, 2010

Giddy-Up Friday: White Crayon+Watercolors=Hidden Messages

I know it's Saturday, but I'm going to post a Giddy Up Friday post anyway. I've been traveling to visit family during my daughter's winter break this week, so I didn't have as much time as I hoped to blog, sew more thumb covers, and to write songs, etc. So much to do - so little time!

So here's your Giddy Up Friday activity:
  • Grab a few pieces of white paper and a white crayon. 
  • Draw a picture or write a message for your child. 
  • When your are done, give them some watercolors to paint, have them uncover the secret image or message. 
I love to do this for my daughter's with a huge surprise or just to tell them I love them. Images obviously work best for little kids.

I'm getting in my car in 20 minutes, and will be driving up the east coast back home to vacationland! Have a great day and weekend. I'll be posting today's Seller Saturday later tonight! -kg

1 comments :

jennuinecandles said... [Reply]

Cute idea!

Post a Comment