Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy Monday: Photos...

Many of my friends and family know that I'm not a huge fan of the winter snow. The cold bitter air flying up off the snow makes me itch. If it were always warm and melted quickly, I wouldn't mind so much. But there is still something mystical and magical about a first snowfall. The earth covered in white is a sight to behold. When my girls go out to play - I love taking their pictures and watching them grow out of their snow suits from year to year, and while they continue to play, I enjoy taking pictures.
These three are from our new Miniature Crab Apple Tree, and I am told the fruit won't grow much bigger than this.  I hope you are all enjoying your Monday. -kg


        



All photos on this blog are property of Kid Giddy a division of 2 is Beautiful, LLC (unless otherwise noted). Copyright 2010 All Rights reserved. Please do not copy without permission.

1 comments :

swanriverstone said... [Reply]

i love your blog! I am so following;-)

Post a Comment